For individuals who have advanced signs of facial aging and severe sagging of the face and neck, facelift surgery in Philadelphia smooths creases and folds and addresses the underlying muscles and supportive tissues of the forehead, cheeks, jawline and neck and restores them to a more youthful position.
What are the benefits of a facelift?
- Helps correct the signs of aging -- A facelift can combat sagging skin, a loss of definition in the jawline, drooping jowls, a double chin, lines, creases and wrinkles, volume loss and thinning skin.
- Is appropriate for any gender -- Today, patients of all genders can enjoy the benefits of a facelift, not just women. A facelift simply makes you look more youthful and rejuvenated without erasing the uniqueness of your appearance.
- Can be performed at many different stages of maturity -- Whether you are in your 60’s or 70’s, or you are just beginning to see the signs of aging, a facelift can benefit you significantly. The most important eligibility criterion is not your age but your overall health. The elasticity of your skin and whether or not you smoke will also factor into your candidacy.
- Can be combined with other procedures -- A facelift can be paired with a neck lift, blepharoplasty, a brow lift or many non-surgical treatments such as dermal fillers or chemical peels.
- Well-hidden scars -- Incisions during a facelift are virtually impossible to see once they have healed. They are typically placed behind the ears and hidden within the hairline. You can also use medical-grade scar cream to further fade the lines.
- Natural-looking outcome -- Today’s facelift results are nuanced, subtle and elegant, and when performed by our board-certified plastic surgeons, a facelift will take years off of your appearance without sacrificing the organic quality or spontaneity of your facial expressions. You will look just like yourself, only more well-rested, relaxed and revitalized.
- Enhanced self-confidence -- A facelift can help you to look just as vital and youthful on the outside as you feel on the inside. It can make you feel more comfortable and at ease in social situations, at work, and when dating. People are more active and busy today in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s than ever before in history, so undergoing facial surgical rejuvenation can be a wonderful way to ensure your image is working for you.