Facial rejuvenation is a primary goal for most women and men, but the neck plays an important role in improving one’s overall appearance as well.
Professional journal publications
- “Percutaneous Radiofrequency Technologies for the Lower Face and Neck”. Published in Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America (August 2019)
- “Percutaneous Radiofrequency Lower Face and Neck Tightening Technique”. Published in JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery (September 2018)
- “Use of a Controlled Subdermal Radiofrequency Thermistor for Treating the Aging Neck: Consensus Recommendations”. Published in Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy (June 2017)
- “Neck Contouring and Treatment of Submental Adiposity”. Published in Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (January 2017)
- “Cosmetic Use of AbobotulinumtoxinA in Men: Considerations Regarding Anatomical Differences and Product Characteristics”. Published in Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (September 2016)