Facial rejuvenation is a primary goal for most women and men, but the neck plays an important role in improving one’s overall appearance as well. At Bloom Facial Plastic Surgery, we cater our Neck Lift in Philadelphia to help achieve just that.
Professional journal publications
- “Percutaneous Radiofrequency Technologies for the Lower Face and Neck”. Published in Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America (August 2019)
- “Percutaneous Radiofrequency Lower Face and Neck Tightening Technique”. Published in JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery (September 2018)
- “Use of a Controlled Subdermal Radiofrequency Thermistor for Treating the Aging Neck: Consensus Recommendations”. Published in Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy (June 2017)
- “Neck Contouring and Treatment of Submental Adiposity”. Published in Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (January 2017)
- “Cosmetic Use of AbobotulinumtoxinA in Men: Considerations Regarding Anatomical Differences and Product Characteristics”. Published in Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (September 2016)